Thursday, August 20, 2009

Magazine Articles in Priority!



I have two magazine articles that have appeared in Priority! magazine, a publication of the Salvation Army's Eastern Territory.

The first piece, Crying Out Against Injustice, is about a difficult time that I faced with my family and the Lord's faithfulness. (As well as my new appreciation of the feelings that David experienced when he wrote the Psalms!)

http://www.prioritypeople.org/article.php?articleID=452


The second, On the Front Lines in Paraguay, is a write-up of a mission trip that I took to Asuncion, Paraguay in the summer of 2008. I spent a few weeks at El Redil Children's Home and was moved by the stories of the children living there.

Stay tuned for my next article which should appear in the Fall 2009 Issue of Priority!

No comments:

Post a Comment