Thursday, August 20, 2009

Welcome and Children's Book Updates

Welcome to my Author/Writer Blog! I hope to use this site to communicate progress on my works that are either published or in the process of being published!

As of now, I have two children's books under contract with Guardian Angel Publishing! I'm very excited about these and will let you know as soon as I have an idea about their release dates.

The first is entitled Lily and the City of Light. This is the first book I ever wrote and it was written during my senior year of college. Actually, I feel like I had very little to do with the story to be honest. I was praying one day, sat down at my computer, and typed out the whole story without stopping. God truly inspired the story, and I am excited to see how He is going to use it in its printed form.

The second is 'Twas the Year Christ Left Christmas. I wrote this poem one day last year during the Christmas season. I guess I felt like the true spirit of the holiday was getting drowned out under all of the gifts, traditions, and silly rules about saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas." I first started out writing poetry back in high school, so it was fun to come back to rhyming verse for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment